Aleta Bio has created a unique portfolio of multi-antigen targeting solutions for cell therapy, designed to address the critical issues of CAR-T persistence, tumor antigen loss leading to patient relapse, and tumor antigen heterogeneity.
Co-founders Paul Rennert and Roy Lobb bring extensive scientific and leadership experience in immunology, oncology and drug development to this new enterprise.
Our Experienced Leadership Team
Executive Chairman – Established life sciences executive with leadership roles at multiple companies in the life sciences space
- Interim CEO, Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics (current)
- Previous CEO and Board roles at multiple biopharma companies, achieving product launches and M&A exits
- Led the development and launch of Biogen flagship product Avonex in US and internationally
- Chairman of C4X Discovery, Non-Executive Director, Targovax and Crescendo Biologics (current)
- Previous Chief Business Officer at Immunocore and Chief Business Officer and member of the Executive Committee and Euronext IPO team at Ablynx NV
- Held senior positions at various large-cap biotechnology companies including Vertex Pharmaceuticals